Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A new blogger will take you to the PAEZ World!

Dear PAEZ Friends,

As you may all know, we @ PAEZ currently inform our news, discounts and relevant information through Facebook, Twitter and personal e-mails to our friends and clients.

Some time ago we have started our own blog http://paezshoes.blogspot.com/ where we will also keep you all informed and updated of PAEZ new stuff.

Who´s going to be the blogger? That answer needs to be addressed by me.

My name is Herny, I´m 32 years old, Argentine, single (getting married next April) and live in BA, Argentina, and I´ll be the blogger.

Alpargata lover since I was 5 years old, … two years ago with some American friends decided to bring the great PAEZ alpargatas to you all.

But… why alpargatas? Mmmm…. because they are so comfortable and easy to wear that it was impossible that any of you wouldn´t want to wear them as well. 

Is that enough for you all? It was for me!

Besides, PAEZ offers something extra… simple with a twist, and of course are 100% made in Argentina under Fair Labor Practices.  

The style, colors and patterns that PAEZ alpargatas carry make them perfect for such a diverse and big country as the US.

What would be the aim of this blog? As previously said, it will be to keep you all informed of discounts, news and PAEZ stuff. 

But, we @ PAEZ have decided that this will be the correct channel to tell you more about the history of the alpargatas, but most of all, of the Argentine culture.

What type of news should you expect? Well, I´ll try to post things that could be of your interest regarding Argentina and it´s particular way of approaching reality. You should expect things related with gauchos, tango, alpargatas, soccer, culture, art, etc!

Is that enough? I hope so. Of course I will try to up load as much pictures as I can for you all to “picture” my posts.

Finally, are my posts going to be grammatically perfect? I hope they are, but for sure, as a non native English speaker, I assume that some mistakes will appear.

Relax and enjoy the ride to our world…. The PAEZ World.

PAEZ Up your life!

Herny

No comments:

Post a Comment